Dr. Lew Jensen is a man with a plan. He gives wise counsel. I am blessed to have found my teacher some twenty years ago. He is helping me discover, develop, master, then share my life and living. May God continue to bless your life and living Dr. Lew.
To find something so worthwhile and satisfying—is without a doubt the best thing that anyone can pull into their lifestyle. It isn’t easy to find AN OBSESSION—BUT IT SURE IS WORTH IT—and you need to do it sooner than later. I call it AIMING YOUR LIFE AND LIVING.
I have a question that is at the leading edge of my mix with humanity now. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE…? And just about everyone says to me often… “Gees, Doc. I was just thinking about the very thing.” I found the question—because I was trying to answer that…
View original post 505 more words
Check out my mentor, Dr. Lew Jensen’s Blog at
lewjensenstudio.wordpress.com and follow his blog.
Check out my friend Lance Larson’s Blog at lancelarsonstudio.wordpress.com
Roderick Earl (DREAMACHIEVER) Hoffman
- Unless you know yourself first, you really can’t do much in life.
- When you meet someone for the first time, who do you say you are?
- How do you introduce yourself to others?
- Be your own worst critic and your own best friend and truly know who you are so that the labels of others have less power over you.
- Use your intellect and intuition to discover who you naturally are and use your imagination and ingenuity to invent the best possible you.
- Are you a son/nephew/grandson/brother/cousin/brother-in-law/uncle/student/husband/son-in-law/father/great-uncle?
- Or are you a daughter/niece/grand-daughter/sister/cousin/sister-in-law/aunt/student/wife/daughter-in-law/mother/great-aunt?
- Remember that WHAT you do is NOT the same as WHO you are.
- You may dig ditches for a living or maybe you are CEO of a major corporation, however, THAT is NOT Who you are, that is merely WHAT you do.
There are three important questions we must all ask ourselves?
- Who Are You?
- Why Are You Here?
- Where Are You Going?
How do you answer these three questions when someone asks you to tell a little about yourself?
Many will not invest the time to answer these truly important questions.
This poem was written in 1988. Who is holding you back from becoming who you want to be? What do you want to do with your life? It is my prayer this poem will inspire you to be the one God purposed you to be. May God bless you and thank you for viewing this video. Please share this with your contacts on the internet, subscribe to my YouTube Channel where more poems will be shared. Check out my website at http://www.roderickearlhoffmanstudio.com. Your feedback is welcome. I look forward to your comments.